Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Homophobic Attack from Killtown on Crack

UPDATE: For the latest on Killtown click here.


Still calling me a "girl", Killtown continues his disinfo clown act in his latest so called blog. He's upset I didn't see an email of his. He has a point. But I'd given up checking that account for anything about his forum. After 2 weeks you find better things to do.

I sent this:

RE: We can't post in your 911 Movement forum‏
From: Apollo Authority (sXXXXXX@XXXXX)
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 2:16:55 AM
To: Killtown (killtown@yahoo.com)

I'll start over as soon as you retract accusing me of being a girl on your blog. I'll even post a correction on my blog. Looks like I missed this email . But you don't get shit if you keep calling me a woman.

If you're not a moron you already know "The Authority" is code for the KW Krew. And I'm Australian, not a Brit raised Yankee. None of this changes the fact I couldn't post for near on two weeks after registering. The rest of us couldn't even register. Can't remember that ever happening anywhere...expect nineeleven.uk during the UK Action. See why we're suspicious?


Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:58:50 -0800
From: killtown@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: We can't post in your 911 Movement forum
To: sXXXXX@XXXXX

Um, I don't know who you are and before you start accusing us of refusing to allow "you guys" to post, maybe you should say you tried to register, was unable to post, then kindly ask me why you weren't able to post.

Now let's start over. Were you able to register? If so, you able to log into the forum? If so, were you able to post anywhere? If not, what was your username so I can try to find why you were unable to post.

-KT

Apollo Authority wrote:
Killtown;

(FYI consider a different handle if you want people to believe No-planers are as harmless as you insist)

Ive been nominated by the team to send you this email:

None of us can post at your 911Movement forum. As, we suspect, you know.

Maybe you're afraid you can't handle a superhero invasion. In your shoes I would be. After all of Nico's gay bashing. We might bash back...

So, whatever. Just stop whining that The Authority won't engage you.

Now excuse us, a world needs saving...

Apollo

I'm about to tell the team not to bother with "killtown" any more. Anyone who writes this

"I don't know who you are".
to someone who was banned from a site they visit regularly can't be too smart. Or is on some serious drugs like Haupt. Explains how he goes from "I don't know you" to "I know you're a girl". LSD. THC. Killtown on crack.

I'll ask the Doctor for details.