Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rick Siegel takes a stand at 911Researchers to Censor Accountability

After deleting my comment calling for Rick to hold his friends and employees accountable, and speak out against the homophobic ramblings by the public face of no-planes, Nico "TV-Fakery" Haupt, "Ricki" posts this charming piece of gay-bait:


Apolla

You are still threading lightly apolla, when you correct and spell the names of the people you talk to you may pontificate again about reasons for purposeful misspelling. Until then you have no third leg to stand on. You only have the rights I allow here not the ones you wish for. And if you look carefully here Nico is doing nothing and you are the one spreading homophobic rhetoric. Watch for thin ice. Your idiot message was deleted for content and linkage. Dont screw with me.

How is it in China anyway? Or is it just a trip? Are you an American in China or Australian? Why do you care about German-American’s with sexual deviations in NYC sitting on the other side of the world?


Our "conversation" continued:


Apollo's picture

Homophobic coward

Keep showing what a jerk you are with the childish "Apolla" cracks.

"How is it in China anyway? Or is it just a trip? Are you an American in China or Australian?"

We're fucking superheros. Figure it out.

I noticed Swift flying nearby. I just came back from the other side of the planet, so I hope it's not some evil clone you've whipped up. I know villains aren't known for originality.

"And if you look carefully here Nico is doing nothing and you are the one spreading homophobic rhetoric."

Got very good eyes, "laser sharp" you might say. And I see you have 911Stalker TV advertised in your side-bar flashing with other junk under subscribe...lying hypocrite.

"Until then you have no third leg to stand on."

My third leg is just fine, thank you.

"You only have the rights I allow here not the ones you wish for."

Does this mean we'll stop hearing No-planers whine about censorship in other places? Or is the hypocrite thing working out for you?

"Watch for thin ice. Your idiot message was deleted for content and linkage."

That was the message about holding your employees accountable for their behavior? Now I wonder why you'd want to hide that?

"Dont screw with me."

Please. I'm in a committed monogamous relationship, remember?

http://thetruncheon.blogspot.com/

Oh, I get it. That was supposed to be a threat. Let's see, the worst you can do is:

delete my comments.
scramble my password
ban me without notice
delete my blog

But you don't want to do that. You know why? Because then you'd have no leg to stand on, third or otherwise, when one of your crew calls us cowards for not "debating" no-planers . Shut me down, Ricki(and if you want me to start spelling your name right, cut out the "Apolla" crap) and you loose the "we never censor people" moral high ground you've been trying to take ever since your shills have been booted from 9/11 site after 9/11 site.

It's up to you, Richard. You're the Big Man here. What are you going to do?


What he does is...this should be no surprise by now...DELETE my comment AGAIN.

He's a Big Man that Richard Siegel. Can't take a stand, can't hold his employees responsible for stalking, can't even control them, but, by God, he can delete comments. Guess he thinks that'll get him laid. What the prick didn't know was that I'd started archiving them.


NEXT: The Big Man choses

FYI: Treading lightly is nothing when you fly.

China was fantastic...